Council VideosWatch All Videos
In order to add items, you'll need to create an account on the site. To do this, click on Log In.
Community Environmental Sustainability Award
This was awarded on January 8th at the Town Council Meeting. Congratulations to Keith Warren for being the recipient. To read the nomination: Click Here
Community Sustainability Award
Individuals or groups can be nominated for their efforts and initiatives that fall under the pillars of the Community Sustainability Plan. The award categories are as follows:
- Environmental – initiatives that address sustainable living, conservation/preservation, transportation, waste management, energy and water consumption, development standards, emissions and effluents, and hazardous materials.
- Cultural – social, visual and performing arts, entertainment, cultural and heritage events, aid in the recognition and/or promotion of our heritage, historical relevance, or multiculturalism
- Social – projects that support peace, social justice, volunteerism, reduce poverty, ethnic diversity, and human rights.
- Economic – Individuals or groups that foster sustainable economic development and growth, leading to a diverse and prosperous community.
- Governance – governments, organizations, agencies, and individuals that have had a direct impact on the lives of citizens in a community.
- Youth – an individual or group composed of youth that provides a voice for younger generations, encourages youth participation in the community, or works behind the scenes to create positive collaborations with others.